1.Please read the Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully. These Terms apply to all persons entering the Parinati Photography Competition 2020
2. Terms: Instructions on how to enter the Competition, including all rules, mechanics, procedures, directions and prizes all form part of these Terms. If you take part in this Competition, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that the Promoters’ decision is final and that no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms.
3.Parinati Photography Competition 2020 an initiative of ParinatiNavodaya Foundation (PNF), a charitable Trust to recognize, encourage and honour talents, dedication & services of the individuals in various fields. Pinkstone Travel Tourism (PSTTOUR) are the organizers of this photography competition supporting PNF in their noble cause.
4.Contestant can submit any number of images in any topic.
5.Person who submits with 4 or more images will get free 12 months membership of Parinati Navodaya Foundation will enjoy various benefits such as Yoga & Meditation Center access, Farm House Stays, Discounts in Foundation affiliated consumer outlets and many more.
6.Minimum image resolution should be 1920 pixels on the long edge of the photo. Photo should be JPEG format with files size of not more than 15 MB. Entrants who are shortlisted for the final round will be required to provide the original image file (RAW or jpeg as shot) along with the print and high-resolution version of their image for final judging.
7.Digital manipulation: You can use digital manipulation to optimise an image, and you can crop an image but you are not permitted to add or remove key elements of the composition. Brightness, contrast, colour balance can all be adjusted. Dust spots and minor elements etc. can be retouched. Images can be sharpened before printing. Manipulations which could realistically be achieved in a darkroom will be accepted but the judges have the discretion to reject any image which has been, in their opinion, over manipulated, removing the integrity of the original image. Composite or montaged images, from more than one original image are not eligible. This includes images shot at different exposures/dynamic ranges and combined. Images stitched to form a panoramic image will be accepted provided that the entrant declares, at the time of submission, that the final image has been produced in this way multiple exposure ‘in camera’ is permitted.
8.No water marks, copyright information, logo, stamp or any form of text are allowed to be written or printed on images.
9.Topic, title and a short description should be submitted along with each photograph separately. It will be submitted electronically while submitting the image or later.
10.Age of images: As images are timeless so entry is not restricted to images shot only within the past few years.
12. Last date to submit photographs 31st December 2020 – 11.59 PM IST. Winner will be announced on 15th January 2021. Shortlisted entries will be intimated about award winning ceremony.
13. Ownership of Entries: By submitting the photographs you are agreeing to grant ParinatiNavodaya Foundation a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence without charge to use, reproduce, publish and display any or all of their entry or entries for use in marketing materials in ParinatiNavodaya Foundation or Exhibit in Photo Gallery or print media.
14. By submitting entries, the participant confirms his/her ownership of the copyright of the photograph and that he/she will be responsible for any claims made by any third party.
15. Judging: All judges will be appointed by the organisers. The winners will be determined by the judges and the organisers in accordance with the competition rules. Their decision is final on all matters relating to the competition, and organisers will not enter into any correspondence regarding the judging or organisation of the competition. The judging will take place soon after the last date of submission.
16. Cancellation and Amendment: Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend or alter the Awards and its Terms or prizes (not already awarded, to any other prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no participant shall have recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition information page shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Promoters. No participant shall have any recourse against the Promoters as a result of the cancellation of the Competition or as a result of the alterations of the Terms or prizes. All participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters whatsoever. In such scenario, collected balance funds remaining after expenses incurred will be donated to ParinatiNavodaya Foundation.
17. The winners will be announced through PARINATIAWARDS.COM, PSTTOURINDIA.COM, PARINATIFOUNDATION.COM website and social media channels: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
18. The rules: The information given in these rules is correct, but ParinatiNavodaya Foundation reserves the right to change any of them without prior notice. The revised rules will be posted in this section of the website, and it is the entrants’ sole responsibility to review this section and to abide by the rules of the awards. By signing their entry form, or completing online entry, entrants will confirm that they have read and agreed to be bound by the rules of the competition. Any breach of these rules by an entrant will void their entry. If a breach has occurred, but is discovered after the award of a prize, then the organisers may disqualify that entry and request the return of that prize. Barring exceptional circumstances beyond the control of ParinatiNavodaya Foundation every effort will be made to complete each annual award.
19. Governing Law: The rules of ParinatiNavodaya Foundation and the relationship between ParinatiNavodaya Foundation and its entrants shall be governed by Indian law. Any dispute may be decided by the Indian courts or those of any other part of the India.
20. Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, the participants, winners or users of the prizes indemnify and hold the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers and nominated agents and each of their affiliates blameless for any loss, damage, harm or injury, which the participants, prize winners or users of the prizes may sustain as a result of any claim which may be made against it by any third party. The participants, winners or users of the prizes indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers against any claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way in the Competition or their use of the prizes (including, as the result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise on the part of the Promoters).