Sightseeing: White Rann, Mandvi Beach, Kala Dungar Itinerary:
Arrive at Bhuj Railway Station/ Airport in Bhuj from where you will be transferred to Dhordo. Arrive at the camp and check into Rann Utsav Tent City, Lunch at the Camp and afternoon would be at leisure. Later proceed to White Rann to Witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Late evening enjoy dinner with Cultural Programme, Star Gazing and Puppet Show. Overnight at the Camp. (L, D)
After breakfast proceed to enjoy a full day excursion of Mandvi. Visit Vijay Vilas Palace which was built in 1929 by highness MaharaoKhengarji. It presents eccentric blend of architectural styles, Visit Shyamji Krishna Varma Memorial built with an objective to pay tribute to the contribution of Shyamji Krishna Varma and also to educate the young generation about those great Indians who sacrificed everything for the country’s freedom. Later visit Mandvi Beach one of the finest beaches on Gujarat Shoreline, enjoy a nice view of the coastline as well the grandeur of sunset. Free time for leisure at the beach. Return back to the tent city. Overnight at Camp. (B, L, D)
After having morning Tea/Coffee proceed to visit White Rann to witness the grandeur of sunrise. Return back to the tent city, time at leisure. After lunch proceed to Kala Dungar which is the highest point in Kutch, enroute visit Handicraft Village. Enjoy dinner and cultural activities happening in the tent city. Overnight at camp. (B, L, D)
After breakfast check-out and proceed to Bhuj for your onward journey back home. (B)
- Accommodation in Tents on twin sharing basis.
- All meals depending upon arrival and departure time. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/ Coffee & Dinner will be served at designated Restaurants/ Cafeteria for the period of stay at Tent City.
- To and fro transfers (at fixed intervals) between Bhuj (Railway Station or Airport) and Tent City, on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Airfare or train fare to Bhuj and back. Tips, Expenses of personal nature, any other service that is not part of the inclusions list.
- 2 children of up to 5 years of age are allowed in a tent without an extra bed. Maximum of one extra bed can be placed in each tent at an additional cost.
- All Tents are strictly Non Smoking as per Government Regulations.